- go to the URL http://WHALER.COM with a web browser
- at the top page select the WHALER OWNERSHIP tab
- under the WHALER OWNERSHIP tab select RESOURCES; This takes you to the website https://www.bostonwhaler.com/boat-ownership/resources/
- in succession, select the YEAR, the FAMILY, and the MODEL. For example, to find information on a 2012 170 MONTAUK you would, in sequence, select the YEAR to be 2012; on the next screen that appears you would select the FAMILY to be MONTAUK; on the next screen that appears you would select the model to be 170 MONTAUK.
- select DOCUMENT TYPE to be DIAGRAMS. When the grow bar completes its search, select GET RESULTS.
- click on SHOW MORE until all results are shown.
- browse the list of drawing titles
- select the desired drawing by clicking on the hyperlinked text
- the web server sends the drawing to you.
For the particular example given above, to see a multi-page drawing showing the components used in assembly of the hull select the drawing labeled "11. HULL OUTFIT." The website will send you a PDF file containing the drawing. Depending on the particular web browser being used, the setting of the preferences, and other options, the drawing should be display in the browser or downloaded or downloaded and opened by a PDF viewing application.