1965 Menemsha Rebuild

Repair or modification of Boston Whaler boats, their engines, trailers, and gear
Azeriegert@gmail.com

1965 Menemsha Rebuild

Postby Azeriegert@gmail.com » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:53 am

I thought many of you would like to see the rebuild I just completed on a 1965 Menemsha. I had a Montauk but I wanted [the MENEMSHA] for the cabin and the wind and weather protection. This [MENEMSHA] the third Boston Whaler rebuild I have done.

[Below is a link to a Google shared directory where you can view the photographs]

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14IlWdUWhYieDPYEZCY2nYvESXFL63AVv

1965 Boston Whaler Menemsha Rebuld; new components:
  • engine
  • electricals
  • electronics
  • steering
  • interior
  • helm
  • fuel system

I left the original gel coat and interior coating.

A recorded presentation is also in the [shared Google file] folder.

Regards, David

jimh

Re: 1965 Menemsha Rebuild

Postby jimh » Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:32 pm

Azeriegert@gmail.com wrote:I thought many of you would like to see the rebuild I just completed ...
You may be correct that readers would be interested in seeing the pictures, but you have made that process too complicated. Your photo images are in a format (HEIC) that is UNSUPPORTED in HTML, and there are currently no browsers that can display those images.

I strongly suggest you convert all the HEIC images to JPEG. Then forum participants who have interest in seeing them can view them with their web browser.

The only photo-image now viewable in a browser is the .PNG file of the boat in its un-rebuilt condition.