Member Contact Info

Introduction to the forum software and its feature. You can use this for test postings. This is not a boating forum
mkelly

CW Members Contact Info

Postby mkelly » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:00 pm

Hi Jim - thanks again for your commitment to this site & all things Whaler. I recently posted in the "Marketplace" forum & had another member offer to sell me his product. I noticed on our last site that email addresses were available if that particular individual chose to post it. I attempted to send a private message to this individual but not sure if it went through. Any guidance would be appreciated.

jimh

Re: Member Contact Info

Postby jimh » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:29 pm

You can send other participants a private message. If you want to test that function, you can send me one. I will reply.

Also, I sent you a private message to let you know this thread moved out of THE GAM.

Send the participant a private message and ask for his email. I would suspect that anyone listing an item for sale would provide some sort of information to permit readers to contact them.

jimh

Re: Member Contact Info

Postby jimh » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:10 am

UPDATE: after several hours of studying the forum configuration, I found the settings that allow users to display their email. Please see the ANNOUNCEMENT of this change in the Introduction Forum topic listings.