I would like comments and recommendations about applying either AWLGRIP or TotalBoat Wet Edge Topside Paint from someone who has done it.
ASIDE: I want to "freshen-up" the gel coat on the interior {[of an unnamed boat] which has stress cracks and has faded. I have experience using gel coat resin, and I may use gel coat resin instead of another product.
Applying AWLGRIP or TotalBoat Wet Edge Topside Paint
Re: Applying Awlgrip or TotalBoat Wet Edge Topside Paint
If you haven't already, watch the youTube presentation from TotalBoat showing their method for preparing and re-coating the gel coat resin on the interior of an older 13-footer using TotalBoat products. See:
Boston Whaler Crazing Repair
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tZDBOYqdfA&t=93s
For advice on applying TotalBoat Wet Edge Topside paint, watch the TotalBoat presentation:
TotalBoat Boston Whaler Blue Wet Edge Topside Paint
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjx9Enkpbu8
also on YouTube regarding AWLGRIP:
How to use Awlgrip products : Mix Ratios, Primers, Prep , Application
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfovRmxWrjU
Awlgrip 545 Epoxy Primer : how to mix , prep and apply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEcgr89kuvE
Also, try this search query for prior discussions on continuousWave:
For search argument AWLGRIP
https://www.google.com/search?q=AWLGRIP ... ave.com%2F
For search argument TotalBoat Wet Edge Topside
https://www.google.com/search?q=TotalBo ... uswave.com
There is significant prior discussion.
Boston Whaler Crazing Repair
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tZDBOYqdfA&t=93s
For advice on applying TotalBoat Wet Edge Topside paint, watch the TotalBoat presentation:
TotalBoat Boston Whaler Blue Wet Edge Topside Paint
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjx9Enkpbu8
also on YouTube regarding AWLGRIP:
How to use Awlgrip products : Mix Ratios, Primers, Prep , Application
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfovRmxWrjU
Awlgrip 545 Epoxy Primer : how to mix , prep and apply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEcgr89kuvE
Also, try this search query for prior discussions on continuousWave:
For search argument AWLGRIP
https://www.google.com/search?q=AWLGRIP ... ave.com%2F
For search argument TotalBoat Wet Edge Topside
https://www.google.com/search?q=TotalBo ... uswave.com
There is significant prior discussion.
Re: Applying AWLGRIP or TotalBoat Wet Edge Topside Paint
Helpful links. I've watched Youtube presentations and found these to be informative. Thanks.