WTB: Mills Mooring Cover to Fit 1981 MONTAUK 17 with Railings

For Boston Whaler boats or related gear
cmurden
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2025 3:53 pm

WTB: Mills Mooring Cover to Fit 1981 MONTAUK 17 with Railings

Postby cmurden » Tue Oct 14, 2025 3:56 pm

Wanted to Buy: a USED Wm. J. Mills & Co. Mooring Cover to fit a 1981 MONTAUK 17 with railings in Pacific Blue Sunbrella fabric. I am located in Wilmington, North Carolina. I wIll pay for shipping or I will pick up. Thank you.

CONTACT: Craig Murden, cmurden@mac.com

Jefecinco
Posts: 1801
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:35 pm
Location: Gulf Shores, AL

Re: WTB: Mills Mooring Cover to Fit 1981 MONTAUK 17 with Railings

Postby Jefecinco » Wed Oct 15, 2025 10:27 am

You may find a new cover for the price of a used Mills cover from Carver Covers at http://www.carvercovers.com. Carver covers are know for their fit and quality.
Butch