Moderated Discussion Areas
  ContinuousWave: Whaler Marketplace
  wtb transom tiedown

Post New Topic  Post Reply
search | FAQ | profile | register | author help

Author Topic:   wtb transom tiedown
bobsparre posted 07-24-2009 02:26 AM ET (US)   Profile for bobsparre   Send Email to bobsparre  
I just bought a 18' whaler and it only had one transom tiedown. Does anybody have one or know where I can buy one.


Royboy posted 07-24-2009 08:10 AM ET (US)     Profile for Royboy  Send Email to Royboy     
Bob, any chandlery should have one, including online sources. The retractable ones are excellent. They mount right to your trailer.


bobsparre posted 07-24-2009 10:03 AM ET (US)     Profile for bobsparre  Send Email to bobsparre     
I actually need the part that mounts to the boat.
Phil T posted 07-24-2009 10:22 AM ET (US)     Profile for Phil T  Send Email to Phil T     
Bob -

The parts can be obtained at a Whaler dealer. If one is not convenient to you, contact Sue Lodel, at Twin Cities Marine, a master Whaler dealer.

Many members contact here for parts as she is a pro and provides great service.

Royboy posted 07-25-2009 06:53 PM ET (US)     Profile for Royboy  Send Email to Royboy     
I believe what you are looking for is known as a stern eye. Use the correct hardware for this application, as others have rightly suggested: Whaler dealer.


Post New Topic  Post Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | RETURN to ContinuousWave Top Page

Powered by: Ultimate Bulletin Board, Freeware Version 2000
Purchase our Licensed Version- which adds many more features!
© Infopop Corporation (formerly Madrona Park, Inc.), 1998 - 2000.