Moderated Discussion Areas
  ContinuousWave: Whaler Repairs/Mods
  gas tank wire

Post New Topic  Post Reply
search | FAQ | profile | register | author help

Author Topic:   gas tank wire
LUV2FISH posted 01-09-2001 06:15 PM ET (US)   Profile for LUV2FISH   Send Email to LUV2FISH  
Does anyone know what that wire is that goes from the gas tank to that round thing on the back of the boat? Thanks, by the way..great site!!
Outraged posted 01-09-2001 06:23 PM ET (US)     Profile for Outraged  Send Email to Outraged     
LUV2FISH,I asked the same question to a Whaler friend of mine. He told me it is a ground wire for the fuel.

Post New Topic  Post Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | RETURN to ContinuousWave Top Page

Powered by: Ultimate Bulletin Board, Freeware Version 2000
Purchase our Licensed Version- which adds many more features!
© Infopop Corporation (formerly Madrona Park, Inc.), 1998 - 2000.