Moderated Discussion Areas
  ContinuousWave: Whaler Repairs/Mods
  Have a drink?

Post New Topic  Post Reply
search | FAQ | profile | register | author help

Author Topic:   Have a drink?
sport15er posted 04-10-2001 10:59 PM ET (US)   Profile for sport15er   Send Email to sport15er  
I'm searching for 'drop-in' drink holders. Sometime ago I saw a model that had a drain tube attached to the bottom; instead of just having drain holes. Anyone know of this style holder? I checked West Marine, Cabelas, BoatUS, Overton's... still can't relocate them. (They're going on my dash; need the tube style to avoid dripping on the ol' electonics....)
Dick posted 04-11-2001 09:19 AM ET (US)     Profile for Dick  Send Email to Dick     
If you have any tournyment ski boat dealers in your area check with them. I believe it was Ski Nautique that used them.
B Bear posted 04-11-2001 09:37 AM ET (US)     Profile for B Bear  Send Email to B Bear     
The newer Whalers have this style of cup holder also (I have them on the console of my 16 Dauntless). I have also seen them on Trophys. If you have any of these dealers near you you can check with them.
Maerd posted 04-11-2001 11:38 AM ET (US)     Profile for Maerd    
I have 1999 21' Outrage and it has two black holders on the dash with plastic flexible tubes that goes down and out to bypass the gauges/wiring etc.
JB posted 04-12-2001 03:49 PM ET (US)     Profile for JB  Send Email to JB     
The Outdoors Center catalog lists them...
Soho posted 04-12-2001 09:19 PM ET (US)     Profile for Soho  Send Email to Soho     
FWIW - When I put the drink holders in my console about 8 years ago ( refit #1 ) I used ones with holes in the bottom ( or I drilled in them myself ) and put some plastic tubing on using silcone sealant to seal the connection where the tube joined the holder in the bottom. Worked just fine.



sport15er posted 04-12-2001 10:24 PM ET (US)     Profile for sport15er  Send Email to sport15er     
Thnx for all replies. I just received an email from Chuck Bennett (who never fails to come through....), the holders can be ordered directly from any Whaler dealer, if any else is interested:
Part# 1041987 is the large and part#1186329 is the extra large.
These cup holders have a drain hole at the bottom and a clear hose is
attached to it.
The part number for the 7/16" clear hose is 1041490

Post New Topic  Post Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | RETURN to ContinuousWave Top Page

Powered by: Ultimate Bulletin Board, Freeware Version 2000
Purchase our Licensed Version- which adds many more features!
© Infopop Corporation (formerly Madrona Park, Inc.), 1998 - 2000.